EVERY Camper must fill out these forms:

Additional forms you MAY have to fill out, depending on financial assistance status, if your child has food allergies, etc:

These forms are for Camp Cormorant ONLY and not for Camp Koda. For Camp Koda forms/information, visit

If you have questions about which forms you must fill out, contact Dee Jones at 701.364.4130 or